Ideally located just a stone’s throw from the Eiffel Tower and tucked away in a quiet little street, the Hôtel de la Paix Tour Eiffel offers visitors to Paris a fantastic base to visit the French capital. You can either walk or take direct metro links to most famous landmarks such as the beautiful Opera Garnier, the Louvre and Musée d’Orsay, Notre Dame Cathedral, the historic Marais, Saint-Germain and Latin Districts, the Invalides and the banks of the river Seine.
- The area around the hotel offers many typical restaurants and cafes; it is also home to the lively Rue Cler, renowned for its street market and great food shopping all in a village-like atmosphere. At few minutes from the hotel, you will also discover the Museum du Quai Branly
Breakfast is served as a buffet from 7:00 to 10:00. It is proposed to you in a charming and bright vaulted room with visible stones and decorated with taste.
Price per person: 13 €
- The breakfast consists of hot drinks accompanied by fruit juices, croissants, pain au chocolat, fresh baguettes of our artisan baker, jams, honey, butter, fruit salads, dried fruits, cheeses, meats, boiled and hard boiled eggs , and cereals.
Fully air-conditioned hotel
Paid parking available at 100 m from the hotel
Wifi broadband and free throughout the hotel
Laundry and dry cleaning service
Iron and ironing board in every room
Welcome tray with kettle in every room
Books and journals
Coffee and tea at the reception
- Luggage storage
- Continental breakfast
- Laundry and dry cleaning service
- Iron and ironing board in every room
- Courtesy tray in each room
- Coffee and tea at the reception
- Non-smoking hotel
- Paid parking near the hotel
- Telephone unit at 0.30 €
Families are welcome in our hotel: we have rooms for 3 people or adjoining rooms for up to 5 people.
On request, we provide a cot, a changing mat and a high chair.
- Personalized welcome gift to please your loved ones: we organize at your request the establishment of flowers, chocolates, macaroons, champagne or wine.
As soon as you arrive at the Hotel de la Paix Eiffel Tower, our reception staff will be pleased to advise you and assist you in organizing your stay.
Our reception is open 24h / 24h, do not hesitate to contact us!
. Transfers to train stations and airports
. Reservation of restaurants and shows
. Tips to optimize the visit of the capital ...
- CHECK-IN : 3pm
- CHECK-OUT 11am