Ideally located just a stone’s throw from the Eiffel Tower and tucked away in a quiet little street, the Hôtel de la Paix Tour Eiffel offers visitors to Paris a fantastic base to visit the French capital. You can either walk or take direct metro links to most famous landmarks such as the beautiful Opera Garnier, the Louvre and Musée d’Orsay, Notre Dame Cathedral, the historic Marais, Saint-Germain and Latin Districts, the Invalides and the banks of the river Seine.
- The area around the hotel offers many typical restaurants and cafes; it is also home to the lively Rue Cler, renowned for its street market and great food shopping all in a village-like atmosphere. At few minutes from the hotel, you will also discover the Museum du Quai Branly
The breakfast buffet is served in a lovely, light-filled room with a vaulted ceiling and exposed stonework; the decoration is both tasteful and elegant.
Breakfast from 7h to 10h
Cost : 13€
- Luggage storage
- Continental breakfast
- Laundry and dry cleaning service
- Iron and ironing board in every room
- Courtesy tray in each room
- Coffee and tea at the reception
- Non-smoking hotel
- Paid parking near the hotel
- Telephone unit at 0.30 €
Our reception is open 24/7, if you need a taxi, a restaurant, a show or theatre booking or advice on organising your visits, just ask our friendly staff who will do their utmost to assist you.
- CHECK-IN : 3pm
- CHECK-OUT 11am